Thursday 2 June 2016

Sharon Teear- Allen

I have spent 14 years within the community dance sector and focussed on developing a comprehensive career in this field during my time at Rubicon Dance. As the Cardiff Development Co-ordinator I currently manage a development programme that encompasses 50 sessions per week for a wide range of ages and abilities in various outreach community and educational settings within Cardiff. In 2011 I established my freelance practice called Tiered Arts where I offer multi-arts programmes in community settings. Working with both dance and art I lead workshops directly with schools and communities. I also collaborate with external partner organisations (e.g as a freelancer with PLPS Physical Literacy Programme for Schools as a Multi Arts practitioner) I also worked as a dance mentor for many years with PESS (Physical Education in School Sports) working in foundation phase, KS2 and KS3. I have worked on freelance commissions and exhibitions as a visual artist (such as blinc 2013 digital light festival).

Artwork by Sharon Teear

www.rubicondance.co.uk / sharon@rubicondance.co.uk

www.tieredarts.co.uk / sharonteear@hotmail.co.uk

http://blincdigitalarts.com/index-page_id=2656.html

No comments:

Post a Comment