Monday 9 May 2016

Nick Davies

Having spent many years working in the media industry as an scenic artist/set decorator/prop maker and art director, returning to education to study a Masters in Fine Art was something that I felt I had to do to re-connect to a more creative purpose. This resulted in being encouraged to view more innovative approaches to contemporary art culture, and having the freedom of pushing personal boundaries with experimentation in multi-media techniques.

Coming from a more structured profession, I have been able to focus my attention to a new found curiosity with drawing and sculpted forms which has become more intuitive in nature.

I am deeply passionate about my arts practice and hopefully this is reflected through my approach to teaching this subject to learners of all ages.

www.nickdaviesart.co.uk
twitter.com/nick1967_nick

No comments:

Post a Comment